- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Exito collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Full name, Company name, Company role, Professional email address and the Country you live in);
- Your profile as a startup shareholder (Number of startups you own shares and What best describes you as a startup shareholder, Your startup investor goal profile);
- Startups data where you own or manage shares (Startup name, Logo, Country, City, Founding year, Website, Investment Date, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn address, Development Stage, Key Achievements, Countries Operating, Email, Technology, Description, Business Type, Number of Employees, ARR, Business Model, Burn Rate and Sector);
- Investment data in these startups (Money Invested In, Equity Owned, Estimated Valuation).
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Exito with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, interviews or email;
- Use oy view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Exito may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Websites with public information of you and startups where you own/manage shares;
3. How will we use your data?
Exito collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account;
- Recommend actions to be taken considering your investments;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Exito will not share your data with anyone outside our organization, unless you give us specific authorization for it.
When Exito processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
> Exito securely stores your data including the use of encryption technology in our website and at our private databases. Our employee’s computers are encrypted in order to avoid data misuse in case of loss or theft.
> Exito will keep your personal data for six years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it our website and databases.
> Exito would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We don’t share your data for marketing purposes with anyone.
> We don’t share your data for marketing purposes with anyone.
> If you agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Exito from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here
6. What are your data protection rights?
Exito would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Exito for copies of your personal data;
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Exito correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Exito to complete information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Exito erase your personal data, under the condition we will not deliver the product and services that depend on these data to be delivered;
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Exito restrict the processing of your data, under the condition we will not deliver the product and services that depend on these data to be delivered;
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Exito processing of your data, under the condition we will not deliver the product and services that depend on these processing to be delivered;
- The right data portability: You have the right to request that Exito transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under the condition we may charge you a small fee for this service.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookers or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website;
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, ou website uses:
- Functionality: Exito uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising: Exito uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Exito sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partner. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your patterns on our website.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you also can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Exito has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the local Information Commissioner's Office: Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados.
Address: Av. D. Carlos I, 134 - 1.º - 1200-651 Lisboa - Portugal